In many games, the labyrinth is a place for players to be interested (as is the case in reality). Once the player steps into it, looks for a way out and fights monsters in the labyrinth, and so on, it makes the player boil. The following guide from poecurrencybuy will give us a detailed introduction to ff.
In PoE, the labyrinth is a dungeon style map that has randomly generated layouts, puzzles, and prizes that are all guarded by the final boss, Izaro. The player will have to face him 3 separate times when traversing the Labyrinth. There are no portals, so if you die, you will have to start completely over.
- The Labyrinth can be attempted as many times as desired.
- There are no waypoints. Upon death, players must resurrect in town and the current Labyrinth ends. Disconnecting, logging out, or exiting the game also ends the current Labyrinth. The Player will resurrect in the town of the act they came from.
- Players may not use town portals, except to leave. When using a portal, a warning message will confirm the choice to abandon the current Labyrinth. This portal will take the player to the Act 3 town, regardless of where it was entered.
- Any keys found must be used in the current Labyrinth. Like quest items, keys cannot be traded or moved to a stash. Unused keys will be dropped (destroyed) when leaving the Labyrinth.
- The stash is accessible before each encounter with Izaro, and in the Ascendancy Chamber.
How to enter the POELAB
- Each Labyrinth can be accessed once all of the Trials of Ascendancy have been completed for that difficulty. Once the trials are completed, the player may access the Labyrinth in Act 3, The Sarn Encampent.
- The Eternal Labyrinth requires an Offering of The Goddess to open. These are found at the end of the Eternal Trials that are randomly found in maps.A complete list of all trials can be found
|The Labyrinth||The Lower Prison||33||Gloves|
|The Crypt Level 1|
|The Chamber of Sins Level 2|
|The Imperial Gardens|
|The Cruel Labyrinth||The Prison (Act 6)||55||Boots|
|The Crypt (Act 7)|
|The Chamber of Sins Level 2 (Act 7)|
|The Merciless Labyrinth||The Bath House||68||GlovesBoots
|The Eternal Labyrinth||Trial of Piercing Truth||75||Gloves
|Trial of Swirling Fear|
|Trial of Crippling Grief|
|Trial of Burning Rage|
|Trial of Lingering Pain|
|Trial of Stinging Doubt|
The Labyrinth is a series of connected areas. There are pedestals at each door of an area that display the map of the areas already seen as well as the room on the other side of the doors. The path covered by the door is highlighted.
PS POECurrencyBuy.com will provide lob maps and strategies everyday
There are many different traps in the labyrinth. The traps from the Trials of Ascendancy and few others are combined in gauntlets throughout the area. They can be deadly, usually dealing a percentage of the player’s life or energy shield pool as physical damage. They deal damage that scales with the player’s life and energy shield pool. Traps can also damage monsters, but they deal less damage to minions. The most common ones are introduced to the player in the Trials of Ascendancy.
- Blade Sentries
Blade Sentries AKA Roombas, are wide, circular traps that move along set paths that deal physical damage over time.
The closer you are to the center of them, the more damage they deal.
- Furnace Traps
Furnace Traps are areas of burning ground which deal massive fire damage over time.
They turn off and on every few seconds.
- Poisonous Darts
Poisonous Darts are fired from walls or pillars either every few seconds, or when a pressure plate’s stepped on.
They deal physical and chaos damage as well as applying a slowing poison to the player.
- Sawblade Traps
Sawblade Traps are saws that run in a straight line across the ground.
They deal large amounts of physical damage over time.
- Spiked Traps
Spiked Traps are either timed or pressure sensitive that shoot out of the ground.
These deal physical damage and apply a bleed while locking the player in place for a short period of time.
- Spinning Pillars
Spinning Pillars are similar to sawblades, these pillars with blades deal physical damage over time.
However they move along set tracks that allow them to turn unlike sawblades which move in a straight line.
- Sentinel Traps
Sentinel Traps are exclusive to The Eternal Labyrinth and map trials. Sentinels apply various effects to a player within its range.
They can be disabled for a few seconds by destroying them.
Some sentinels cast fire/frost/shock nova as well as a physical nova and a bleed nova.
Others apply hindering effects such as removing flask charges, increasing damage taken, hurting the player
when they use a movement skill and cursing with temporal chains.
Izaro is the creator and protector of The Lord’s Labyrinth. He is the final boss.
Izaro can wield three different weapon combinations, each having their own attacks.
These are all of the attacks that this boss uses. With the use of these gifs, you are able to see the animation of each attack to better familiarize yourself with the boss mechanics.
SHIELD CHERGE–Izaro powers up, charges the targeted location and swings his shield at the player. This attack deals Area Damage and Physical Damage. The animation is very noticeable and easily avoidable. This attack is only used with a shield.
- SUNDER–Izaro slams the ground, sending a cascading wave of Physical Damage at the player in a line. If hit by this attack, a shock-wave will be triggered, hitting the player a second time. This attack can be used with any weapon combination.
- SPIKES–Izaro leans forward and channels spikes that come from the ground. These deal Physical Damage Over Time and greatly slow the player. This attack can be used with any weapon combination.
- GROUND SLAM–Izaro charges his Mace over his head, and slams down in front of him. This attack deals heavy Physical Damage and has a large area of effect. This attack can only be used with a mace.
- LEAP SLAM–Izaro jumps into the air, leaping towards the player. He slams the ground dealing Area and Physical Damage. This attack can be used with dual swords or mace.
- DIVINE SLASH–Izaro spins in a circle and unleashes a lethal Physical Damage wave that travels quickly across the arena. Similar to Reave. This attack can be used with any swords.
If you are interested in poelab substance, please stay tuned to our website!